Resharmonics and Rentals United
Your properties have been pulled from Resharmonics to Rentals United and are now ready to be connected to our Sales Channels. Any editing of the Property information should be done in your Resharmonics account. Please bear in mind changes made directly in Rentals United will be overwritten in the next sync. Once you are connected to the sales channels, the property information will also automatically be pushed to the channels. When you receive bookings from the sales channels, they will automatically be inserted into Rentals United, Resharmonics. If you want to add a new property to Rentals United/Sales channels, you need to reach out to your Account Manager at Resharmonics (or firstname.lastname@example.org) who will assist you with the sync from Resharmonics to Rentals United. New Properties are usually pushed within 24 hours.
Property info editing/Adding new properties: Resharmonics ➜ Rentals United ➜ Sales Channel
Reservations/Cancellations: Sales Channels ➜ Rentals United ➜ Resharmonics
If you would like to stop the synchronization between Resharmonics and Rentals United for some property information, please go to PMS Settings. Deselect the boxes that you wish to update manually in Rentals United and click Save. Now you can edit this property information directly in Rentals United. Please bear in mind that deselecting will be applicable for all your properties and future changes made directly in your PMS will not be reflected in Rentals United
Resharmonics prefers you not to change your password as this will disturb the synchronisation. If you would notice any synchronisation issues, please refer to your Account Manager at Resharmonics. If you need further assistance, please contact email@example.com
If you would like to stop the synchronisation or customise your synchronisation between Resharmonics and Rentals United please go to PMS Settings. Deselect the feature boxes that you wish to update manually in Rentals United and click on Synchronise. Please bear in mind that deselecting a feature box will be applicable for all your properties and future changes made directly in Resharmonics will not affect Rentals United in the next sync.
Now you can edit your property information directly in Rentals United.
How Often is Property Info Synchronised?
Static Data, Rates and Availability will reflected in Rentals United, as soon as you make a change in Resharmonics (There might be a couple of minutes of delay).
Before you can start connecting your properties to our Sales channels, you need to fill out
- My Profile
- Company Profile
- Payment Settings
In the upper right corner of your RU account, you will find a drop-down menu with My Profile, Company Profile and Payment settings. Please fill out the required fields and Click on Save
How Often is Property Info synchronised?
- Static Content (e.g. photos and descriptions) = every 24 hours at 1am GMT
- Rates = every hour
- Minimum stay = every hour
- Availability = instant
Note = you can force a pull of information anytime in PMS settings - syncing settings – click on Synchronise
NOT synchronised from Resharmonics to Rentals United
The following features are not pushed from Resharmonics to RU. This means that you need to manually add these features directly in your Rentals United account:
- Photos - Go to my properties - edit properties - Photos. Please keep in mind that you need to de-select the "Photos" box and click Save in the PMS Settings before adding the Photos
- Changeover days - Go to my Properties - Edit Properties - Price and Availability - Pricing - Edit - Show Advanced Options. Please keep in mind that you need to de-select the "Changeovers" and "Prices" boxes and click Save in the PMS Settings before adding the Changeover days. This also means that you would need to manage your prices manually in RU if you want to add changeover.
- Taxes - Go to My Properties - Advanced Settings - Select all or some properties - Edit Charges and Taxes - Add Taxes
- Payment Method - Go to My Properties - Edit Properties - Advanced settings - Select all or some properties - Edit Charges and Taxes - Payments. Please keep in mind that you need to de-select the "Payment Method" box and click Save in the PMS Settings before adding the Payment Method.
Please bear in mind that the quality of your listings will increase significantly if you add more property information.
For the Payment setting, Click on add Billing Method (if you have not already added this)
Due to security reasons, you will have to validate a certain amount taken from your account
Please select the correct currency (if your card is in EUR, you choose EUR, if it’s in GBP, you choose GBP)
If you have any questions that we did not answer in the Help Centre, please submit your request/issue here