Bookerville and Rentals United
Your properties have been pulled from Bookerville to Rentals United and are now ready to be connected to our Sales Channels. Any editing of the Property information should be done in Bookerville. Once you are connected to the sales channels, the property information will be synchronised to the channels. Bookings received via the connected sales channels, will automatically be inserted into Rentals United and Bookerville. If you want to add a new property to Rentals United/Sales channels, you need to enable it from Bookerville.
Property info editing/Adding new properties: Bookerville ➜ Rentals United ➜ Sales Channel
Reservations/Cancellations: Sales Channels ➜ Rentals United ➜ Bookerville
PMS settings - syncing options
If you would like to stop the synchronisation between Bookerville and Rentals United for specific property information, please navigate to PMS Settings and deselect the boxes that you wish to update manually in Rentals United and click synchronise. Now you can edit this property information directly in Rentals United in edit properties. Please bear in mind that deselecting will be applicable for all your properties and future changes made directly in your in your PMS will not be reflected in Rentals United.
NOT synchronised from Bookerville to Rentals United
The greyed-out boxes in the PMS settings are not pulled from Bookerville to Rentals United. This means that you need to manually add these features directly in your Rentals United account. Specifically, you need to add the following property information in Rentals United to connect to any channel:
- Payment methods - “PayPal” and “Other method” will be set in Rentals United for all properties. You can add additional payment methods in Rentals United User Interface: Go to My Properties - Edit Properties - Advanced settings - Select all or some properties - Edit Charges and Taxes - Payments.
- Taxes and Extra charges - Rentals United synchronises Cleaning Price, Deposit and SecurityDeposit once a day during Static Property Data synchronisation. Other fees and taxes are NOT synchronised by Rentals United: Go to My Properties - Advanced Settings - Select all or some properties - Edit Charges and Taxes - Add Taxes.
- Bedding types – Amenity information is pulled from Bookerville but this does not include your bedding configuration which is mandatory to connect to channels: Go to PMS settings – untick room composition – go to my properties – navigate to the property you want to change – add amenities in step 2 of the property set up and click on Save & Next. Please note this is the same issue for all your properties.
- Reservation modifications - We do not support reservation modification since the Bookerville API does not offer this functionality.
- Check-in and check-out location - It is set to “at the property” - You can change that information in Rentals United user interface once the properties are retrieved from the PMS
- Length of Stay discounts
- Length Of Stay pricing
- Last minute Discounts
- Changeover days
Please bear in mind that the quality of your listings will increase significantly if you add more property information.
How Often is Property Info synchronised?
- Static Content (e.g. photos and descriptions) = Every 24 hours at 1am GMT
- Rates = Every hour
- Availability = Every 5 Min
- Minimum stay = Every hour
Note = you can force a pull of information anytime from Rentals United in the section PMS settings by clicking on Synchronise.
Before you can start connecting your properties to our Sales channels, you need to fill out:
- My Profile
- Company Profile
- Payment Settings
In the upper right corner of your RU account you will find a drop down menu with My Profile, Company Profile and Payment settings. Please fill out the required fields and Click on Save
For the Payment setting, Click on add Billing Method (if you have not already added this)
Due to security reasons, you will have to validate a certain amount taken from your account
Please select the correct currency (if your card is in EUR, you choose EUR, if it’s in GBP, you choose GBP).
If you have any questions that we did not answer in the Help Centre, please submit your request/issue here