BookingSync and Rentals United
Your properties will be distributed from BookingSync to Rentals United. To do so, please log in to your BookingSync account and go to the main menu > Apps > Rentals United. This will automatically create an account for Rentals United with the email which was used to create the Bookingsync account. Only the properties marked as Instantly Bookable will be distributed to Rentals United. On BookingSync make sure you have selected the payment gateway under Rentals > Private > Payment Gateway.
Any editing of the Property information should be done in your BookingSync account (changes made directly in Rentals United will be overwritten in the next sync). Once you are connected to the sales channels, the property information will also automatically be pushed to the channels. When you receive bookings from the sales channels, they will automatically be inserted into Rentals United and BookingSync. If you want to add a new property to Rentals United/Sales channels, you need to first sync it from BookingSync.
Property info editing/Adding new properties: BookingSync ➜ Rentals United ➜ Sales Channel
Reservations/Cancellations: Sales Channels ➜ Rentals United ➜ BookingSync
If you notice any synchronization issue, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to stop the synchronization between BookingSync and Rentals United for some property information, please go to PMS Settings . Deselect the boxes that you wish to update manually in Rentals United and click Save. Now you can edit this property information directly in Rentals United. Please bear in mind that deselecting will be applicable for all your properties and future changes made directly in your PMS will not be reflected in Rentals United
NOT synchronized from BookingSync to Rentals United
The following features are not synced from BookingSync to Rentals United. This means that you need to manually add these features directly in your Rentals United account:
- Space, Licence Number and Attractions: Go to My Properties - Edit - Step 1, Basic Info. Here you can insert the property size in m2 or sqf, Licence number (if relevant) and Attractions. Once the info has been inserted, click SAVE & NEXT.
- Taxes and Extra Charges - Go to My Properties - Edit Properties - Step 5, Prices and Availability - Extra Fees.
- Days of contact before arriving - Go to My Properties - Edit Properties - Step 6, Check in/Check out - Arrival information.
- Check-in ranges - Go to My Properties - Edit Properties - Step 6, Check in/Check out - Normal checkin / checkout times. Please keep in mind that you need to de-select the "Check-in ranges" box and click Save in the PMS Settings before adding the right checkin times.
- Late Checkin / Checkout Fees and Arrival instructions - Go to My Properties - Edit Properties - Step 6, Check in/Check out.
- Payment Methods - Go to My Properties - Edit Properties - Step 7, Payments. Insert the relevant info and click Save & Next
How Often is Property Info Synchronized?
Static information such as photos, amenities, descriptions etc, is updated every 24 hours. Dynamic information that includes rates and availability is updated every 30 minutes.
Before you can start connecting your properties to our Sales channels, you need to fill out
- My Profile
- Company Profile
- Payment Settings
In the upper right corner of your RU account you will find a drop down menu with My Profile, Company Profile and Payment Settings. Please fill out the required fields and click Save
For the Payment Settings, click on Set Billing Method (if you haven't already added this)
Due to security reasons, you will have to validate a certain amount taken from your account
Please select the correct currency (if your card is in EUR, you choose EUR, if it’s in GBP, you choose GBP)
For more detailed instructions on how to validate your card, please check THIS PDF
If you have any questions that we did not answer in the Help Center, please submit your request/issue here or call our Support Team at +34 935 415 867