MpConcept and Rentals United
Your properties have to be pushed from MpConcept to Rentals United. Any editing of the Property information should be done in your MpConcept account (changes made directly in Rentals United will be overwritten in the next sync). Once you are connected to the sales channels, the property information will also automatically be pushed to the channels. When you receive bookings from the sales channels, they will automatically be inserted into Rentals United and MpConcept. If you want to add a new property to Rentals United/Sales channels, you need to first sync it from MpConcept.
Property info editing/Adding new properties: MpConcept ➜ Rentals United ➜ Sales Channel
Reservations/Cancellations: Sales Channels ➜ Rentals United ➜ MpConcept
If you notice any synchronisation issue, please contact your MpConcept account manager.
If you would like to stop the synchronisation between MpConcept and Rentals United for some property information, please go to PMS Settings . Deselect the boxes that you wish to update manually in Rentals United and click Save. Now you can edit this property information directly in Rentals United. Please bear in mind that deselecting will be applicable for all your properties and future changes made directly in your PMS will not be reflected in Rentals United
NOT synchronised from MpConcept to Rentals United
The following features are not pushed from MpConcept to Rentals United. This means that you need to manually add these features directly in your Rentals United account:
- Licence Number: Go to My Properties - Edit - Step 1 and you can add the Licence number (if relevant). Click SAVE & NEXT.
- Number of Toilets (separate from bathrooms) - Go to My Properties - Edit Properties - Step 2, Amenities - Number of Toilets. Please keep in mind that you need to de-select the "Rooms Composition" box and click Save in the PMS Settings before adding the right number of toilets.
- Extra Charges - Go to My Properties - Edit Properties - Step 5, Prices and Availability - Extra Fees.
- Down payment - Go to My Properties - Edit Properties - Step 5, Prices and Availability - Extra Fees.
- Checkin place, Late Checkin / Checkout Fees and Arrival instructions - Go to My Properties - Edit Properties - Step 6, Check in/Check out.
- Payment Methods and Cancellation Policies - Go to My Properties - Edit Properties - Step 7. Insert the relevant info and click Save & Next
How Often is Property Info Synchronised?
Static information such as photos, amenities, descriptions etc, is updated once a day. Availability is updated every 15 minutes and other dynamic information is updated every hour.
Before you can start connecting your properties to our Sales channels, you need to fill out
- My Profile
- Company Profile
- Payment Settings
In the upper right corner of your RU account, you will find a drop down menu with My Profile, Company Profile, and Payment settings. Please fill out the required fields and Click on Save
For the Payments setting, Click on Set Billing Method (if you have not already added this)
Due to security reasons, you will have to validate a certain amount taken from your account
Please select the correct currency (if your card is in EUR, you choose EUR, if it’s in GBP, you choose GBP)
If you have any questions that we did not answer in the Help Centre, please submit your request/issue here