Klik.Villas and Rentals United
Your properties have been pushed from Klik.Villas to Rentals United and are now ready to be connected to our Sales Channels. Any editing of the Property information should be done in your Klik.Villas account. If you wish to change a feature in Rentals United, you will need to unsync the feature in “PMS Settings” press “Save” and enter the information on our platform. Please bear in mind changes made directly in Rentals United will be overwritten in the next sync. Once you are connected to the sales channels, the property information will also automatically be pushed to the channels. When you receive bookings from the sales channels, they will automatically be inserted into Rentals United and Klik.Villas. If you want to add a new property to Rentals United/Sales channels, you need to reach out to your contact person at Klik.Villas (or firstname.lastname@example.org) who will assist you with the sync from Klik.Villas to Rentals United. New Properties are usually pushed within 24 hours.
Property info editing/Adding new properties: Klik.Villas ➜ Rentals United ➜ Sales Channel
Reservations/Cancellations: Sales Channels ➜ Rentals United ➜ Klik.Villas
If you would notice any synchronisation issues, please refer to your contact person at Klik.Villas. If you need further assistance, please contact email@example.com.
If you would like to stop the synchronisation between Klik.Villas and Rentals United for some property information, please go to PMS Settings
Deselect the feature boxes that you wish to update manually in Rentals United and click Save. Now you can edit this property information directly in Rentals United.
Please bear in mind that deselecting a feature box will be applicable for all your properties and future changes made directly in Tabs will will not affect Rentals United in the next sync.
You must also contact firstname.lastname@example.org for Klik.Villas to deactivate the connection of your properties to Rentals United.
How Often is Property Info synchronised?
- Static Content (photos, descriptions etc) = every 4 hours or instantly when pressing “sync” in Klik.Villas
- Rates = every 4 hours or instantly when pressing “sync” in Klik.Villas
- Availability = every 10 minutes
- Minimum stay = every 4 hours or instantly when pressing “sync” in Klik.Villas
NOT synchronised from Klik.Villas to Rentals United
The following features are not pushed from Klik.Villas to RU. This means that you need to manually add these features directly in your Rentals United account. Please go to “PMS Settings” first, deselect the applicable feature box and click “Save”. Then follow the instructions in Rentals United platform below:
- License Number - Go to my Properties - Edit Properties - Basic Info (Step 1) - Add License number.
- Changeover days - Go to my Properties - Edit Properties - Price and Availability - Pricing - Edit - Show Advanced Options. Please keep in mind that you need to de-select the "Changeovers" and "Prices" boxes and click Save in the PMS Settings before adding the Changeover days. This also means that you would need to manage your prices manually in RU if you want to add changeover.
- Taxes - Go to My Properties - Advanced Settings - Select all or some properties - Edit Charges and Taxes - Add Taxes
Before you can start connecting your properties to our Sales channels, you need to fill out
- My Profile
- Company Profile
- Payment Settings
In the upper right corner of your RU account you will find a drop down menu with My Profile, Company Profile and Payment settings. Please fill out the required fields and Click on Save.
For the Payment setting, click on add Billing Method (if you have not already added this)
Due to security reasons, you will have to validate a certain amount taken from your account
Please select the correct currency (if your card is in EUR, you choose EUR, if it’s in GBP, you choose GBP)
If you have any questions that we did not answer in the Help Centre, please submit your request/issue here