You can handle your Booking.com guest reviews directly from Rentals United or via email, without having to log into your Booking.com Extranet.
With this feature, you can:
- Receive instant notifications: you will be informed about a review your guest left quickly after the review is uploaded to Booking.com - Rentals United checks for new reviews every 24 hours and emails you. You no longer need to log into your Booking.com Extranet to check if there are new reviews.
- Respond to the review and your response will be visible in your Booking.com page. Potential future guests can see that the property manager actively cares about their guest experience.
- Manage your reviews via Rentals United and/or email.
Here's a short video on how it works from Rentals United User Interface: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q3NKaq7b0o
You will also be notified by email about new reviews left by your past guests. You can respond to the review in order to thank the guest for leaving the review, or to clarify some parts of the guest review that you disagree with.
Here’s how it works:
Rentals United checks for new guest reviews once a day.
In case a guest has left a review, you will receive an email from Rentals United with the review content and information that you can respond to it.
The review left by the guest is available as a Guest Communication thread in the Big Card.
You can respond to the reviews in one of two ways:
- Simply reply to the email with the review received from Rentals United.
- Log into your RU account and send a reply from the Big Card.
Rentals United will submit your response to Booking.com. The response will be awaiting moderation from Booking.com staff and will be eventually published on the property page.
Booking.com Guest Reviews handling does not require any Guest Communication configuration and is enabled automatically for all RU users connected to Booking.com channel.