To delete/un-list duplicate listings, you need to do the following:
1) You must identify the duplicate listings on Airbnb. You can look at the photos and potentially name to do so.
2) Once you identified which listings you want to remove, you need to check if the listing is connected to RU first.
3) If the listing is connected to RU, you will have to disconnect the listing from RU first, and proceed to step 4.
4) If the listing in not api-connected, you can delete the it directly on Airbnb. You navigate to the manage-your-space page by clicking on the listing. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click on "Edit", next to the listing status.
5) For last, click on "Deactivate" to delete the listing. Note that this will permanently remove the listing from Airbnb, and you won't be able to recover any data from it.
Once all the above has been completed, please map the properties in RU following the instructions below:
To Map your properties, Please see the Airbnb Mapping Tutorial!
Please click the above link & you will be brought to a 2 minutes YouTube video teaching you how to map these properties.
If you already have your properties in Airbnb, it’s important for you to know that the moment the sync is turned on the calendar you have in RU. Will overwrite your Airbnb calendar. Therefore it’s very important that your RU calendar is fully updated before we turn on the sync.