The occupation rates can be configured in 2 ways:
- The first way is setting up a Price per extra Guest:
- You need to reduce the number of people in the base price (1 - top of the page)
- Then you enter a Price per Extra Person (1 - below)
With the price of €230/night, we can set the base price for 4 people and put an extra guest price of €10 per extra guest (maximum capacity of the property is 6). In that case, if 6 guests book the listing, then the price per night will be 230 + 10 + 10 = €250
- The second way would be by Occupation Pricing:
- This way is very similar to the previous one but it is a bit more advanced. It is used if you want to have a different Extra Guest Price depending on the number of Extra Guests.
- Keep in mind that there are several channels that have not yet implemented this form.
If you have 2 additional guests, the price per additional guest per night will be € 10
If you have 3 additional guests, the price per additional guest per night will be € 8
If you have 4 additional guests, the price per additional guest per night will be € 6